About the method
The method is based on spectral analysis, the study of the microelement composition of hair using mass spectroscopy. In this way, health disorders can be detected at an early stage when they cannot be diagnosed in other ways.
Thanks to the results of the hair mineral analysis, the specialist can draw conclusions about the following:
- deficiency or excess of macro- and microelements in the body;
- the presence of chronic and micronutrient-related diseases and metabolic disorders;
- correspondence of nutrition to the characteristics and needs of a particular organism;
- the degree of influence of bad habits on human health;
- safety indicators of the environment in which the patient lives;
- the effectiveness of the prescribed treatment course of supplements.
The accuracy of the spectral analysis method is due not only to the high sensitivity of modern medical devices, but also to the fact that hair accumulates trace elements, and spectral analysis of the content of elements in the hair shows the result over the last 3-6 months, in contrast to blood and other substrates.
Based on the data obtained, it is possible to draw up an accurate picture of the microelement status of any organism, adjust the diet or select the necessary supplements for treatment, while the patient does not need to come to the clinic in person. Diagnostics is carried out remotely using a strand of hair sent to the laboratory. The patient will get a specialist consultation online.