Even a mild coronavirus infection can have serious consequences that can occur immediately and even several months after the disease.
According to numerous studies, the most frequent and relatively “mild” effects of coronavirus are decreased vitality and apathy, rapid fatigue, headaches and lethargy. In more severe cases, the respiratory, nervous, digestive, cardiovascular and other systems of the body are affected.
It is therefore important to carefully monitor your health, maintain micronutrient balance and follow a healthy lifestyle during the recovery period. Doctors recommend moderate aerobic exercises, walks, sleep and rest.
In addition, some vitamins and micronutrients can contribute significantly to the prevention of coronavirus and be useful in shortening the time of disease and reducing the consequences, for example:
• Vitamin D reduces the risk of respiratory tract infections and improves lung recovery.
• To assimilate this important immunomodulating vitamin D, the human body needs a magnesium microelement.
• Zinc blocks the ability of viruses to reproduce, significantly reducing the duration and intensity of viral diseases.
• Vitamin C makes cells much less susceptible to viruses.
•Selenium strengthens the general immunity of the body, protects the lungs and weakens the cytokine storm of coronavirus process.
• B vitamins normalize the cardiovascular system during recovery.
Take care of your health and the health of your loved ones, do a hair mineral analysis and get recommendations of our bio-element specialists to improve your health.