Spectral analysis of animal hair for 25 microelements
Animal hair mineral analysis is the easiest and the most informative diagnostic method for assessment of the animal’s body condition. Hair indicate the state of the body on biochemical level over the past six months. Hair mineral analysis helps reveal any trace element deficiency or excess that have effect on the pet’s health. The hair analysis is recommended for all animals that participate in competitions, have predisposition to certain illnesses, and need regular health monitoring and microelement balance assessment.
After laboratory analysis of the hair sample you will receive a comprehensive report by email and in your MyYLEM account. The report includes the following information:
- Information on the content of trace elements in the body with indication of any abnormalities such as trace element deficiency or excess
- Expert opinion on the analysis results
- Detailed information on each trace element outside the reference range and description of possible reasons for the disruption of healthy mineral metabolism
- Diet modification and food supplements intake recommendations
- Treatment plan for identified mineral metabolism disorders